FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can Lagless help me with my connection?
- This must be a trick, how is can this be possible?
- My lag is worse than yesterday, what happened?
- Can I try out Lagless for free?
- I've tried it, it does help, but how much will it cost me?
- I'm convinced, so how do I pay?
- I'm concern with my privacy, you might be stealing my account information?
- Why must I download the program to use Lagless?
- I have paid for subscription, so now I can share it with my friends right?
- I've heard that the game servers will ban my account if they detect that I'm using an additional program.
- How to determine if LagLess is working fine.
- Which LAGLESS server should i use?
- WARNING - POTENTIAL SECURITY BREACH?
- PUTTY - ACCESS DENIED ?
1. How can Lagless help me with my connection?
Lagless does not provide you with an unlimited supply of bandwidth, and it will not triple your current browsing speed. Lagless works as a intermediate (middle-man) agent to talk directly to the game servers. Usually when you will log onto your ISP (TM.net, Angkasa.net, Acess.net Australia, and etc), the game will find a route to the game server, this might take several hops to reach the server, thus it increases your latency or causes game lag.
Lagless creates one straight tunnel to the game servers thus reducing the amount of hops and also the latency.
In most cases, the Lagless service will reduce your latency by 50% to 70%.
As an example if you have a normal ping of 400ms, you can expect to see your ping at 180ms-200ms.
Not convinced? This is done utilizing a Tunneling service, it creates a dedicated link between your pc to the server, via a dedicated and reliable channel.
Just try with our free trial , you can be playing the game two times faster in less than 5 mins.
2. This must be a trick, how is can this be possible?
Lagless utilizes a process called "SSH Tunneling", read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunneling_protocol.
In Layman's terms, Lagless will make your data as high Priority. Therefore, enabling the data packets to travel above the usual every day data packets, that are usually being used by millions of users worldwide.
In other words, it is like changing your connection from the slow lanes in traffic to fast lanes.
3. My lag is worse than yesterday, what happened?
Lagless helps you by creating a dedicated tunnel to the servers, however, if your current connection to Lagless is laggy and unreliable, the tunnel will not be able to help.
If your current connection is very bad, Lagless will not be able to help reduce your lag. Imagine the highway is missing several streches of roads, this is usually due to a network setup provided by your current service provider.
However, many lagless users have reported that by rebooting your modem, the service will resume to normal. This is due to the fact that some ISP utilize a dynamic IP range that has different routes throughout the region, by rebooting, you will refresh your IP address and this changes the route.
Still unsure? Just try with our free trial today.
4. Can I try out Lagless for free?
Yes you can. Just follow the guide here .
5. I've tried it, it does help, but how much will it cost me?
Lagless has several packages to suit your gaming needs. However, we believe in our clients satisfaction and thoroughly reward our loyal subscribers.
Therefore, we have 3 separate packages for our clients to enjoy.
1 month : RM13.95 / USD 4.50
3 months: RM35.65 / USD 11.50
6 months: RM62.00 / USD 20.00
Please note that currency exchange rate used by laglessproxy for malaysian is USD 1:RM 3.10 , we will update here if the exchange rate is changed.
6. I'm convinced, so how do I pay?
Bank in: Please refer to the bank accounts at Home . (Kindly send us an email stating your lagless username with attachment of the bank in receipt)
Online payment gateway: Allows you to make payment via Credit Cards (Visa & Master), most of local banks (Malaysia).
As for paypal and credit card user, please pay via online payment gateway.
7. I'm concern with my privacy, you might be stealing my account information?
Lagless is a service to help gamers, we understand that you are concerned about your privacy.
We strongly encourage you to use a different username and password from your current game account.
All game data that passes the server is encrypted, and Lagless does not create and share the encryption keys. We have a strict and stringent data protection policy (firewall, anti virus, anti-spy-ware, and etc..) between our servers and the game servers. Due to the encrypted data, we will not be able to monitor and extract game data within our service.
8. Why must I download the program to use Lagless?
We understand you may be wary and cautious of downloading a software that may harm your computer, and even worse steal your game account.
That is why we point you to these two reputable freeware, Putty and Proxifier, both of these softwares are widely used by companies and users like yourself.
Putty is a SSH client that allows you to connect and log onto the Lagless SSH servers, while Proxifier, will allow your game client to use a dedicated tunnel via the SSH tunnel.
More information and download options can be found via their respective sites.
9. I have paid for subscription, so now I can share it with my friends right?
We are sorry, Lagless subscription does not entitle you to log-on with multiple sessions.
Once you have logged-on, our servers will register and validate you for that session, if you try log in again it will kick the previous logged in account.
10. I've heard that the game servers will ban my account if they detect that I'm using an additional program.
Lagless is a service that allows data to flow between your PC and the game server. There is no enhancement within the game and it does not modify the game in any way.
Game companies will not detect any game enhancement macro or programs when they look into the server logs.
There are more than 10,000 people utilizing SSH Tunneling daily to help with their game connection woes.
Lets look at what Blizzard staff have said .
11. How to determine if LagLess is working fine?
- By closing Putty/LaglessProxy1.3 or click "Disconnect" from LaglessProxy1.3 you should be disconnected from game , if you didn't ,please follow our guide here .
12. Which LAGLESS server should i use?
If the game is hosted in USA , you should be using server that's near to USA or alternatively you can use server that's close to your current location .
* USA - LA 2, LA 3, LA 6, LA 8, AT 1, DA 1, DA 2, SE 5.
* Europe - UK 1 , Germany 1, Germany 2.
* China, Hong Kong - Lagless 4 (CN, HK ONLY)
* Malaysia - Lagless 1/2/3 (Malaysia servers)
* Singapore - SG 1 (Singapore server)
ATTENTION: for all Malaysian player, if you experience disconnection issue in our USA server . Please switch to Malaysia server temporarily .
12. WARNING - POTENTIAL SECURITY BREACH?
If you have ever seen a WARNING like this while logging in to lagless server , please just click on (Y) .This warning appear due to some changes from the server , nothing to be worry about .
13. PUTTY - ACCESS DENIED ?
After we have implemented the new authentication systems , you might get access denied with the following possibilities :
* If your account was connected to any lagless server , you will get access denied for the 1st time you log in again, simply login again with your password will do.
* The particular server is having problem.
* Your account is epxired
- Aion Infinite
- AION:Tower of Eternity (NA,EU,TW,CN)
- Age of Conan
- Aika online
- Aika Global
- Atlantica Online (NA,TW)
- Argo Online
- Champion Online
- Cardmon Hero
- Dragon Nest (China)
- Conquer online
- DragonNest NA
- Dragona Online
- Diablo III
- Eve Online
- Eden Eternal
- Fantasy Earth Zero
- Grand Fantasia
- GuildWars 2
- Helbreath USA
- Helbreath Nemesis
- Heroes Of Newerth
- Heroes of Newerth
- Imperium AO
- International RO
- Iris Online
- Knight Online World
- League of Legends
- Legend of Edda
- Pristontale 2
- Prius Online
- Rune of Magic
- Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
- Ran Online Philippine
- SD Gundam Taiwan
- Startrek Online
- Tera Online
- The Secret World
- World of Warcraft (NA,EU,TW,CN)
- WarHammer Online
- ZhyperMU,GrudgeMU, etc
- Tell us what game you need us to support here